Enhancing quality of life
We’re focused on strengthening the communities where we live and work. Through contributions, sponsorships and employee volunteerism, we strive to make a difference and improve quality of life for our families, friends and neighbors.
Find us in your community
Whether we're lacing up our shoes for the Komen Race for the Cure or sorting food at God's Pantry Food Bank, our employees believe in community involvement. Look for us at an upcoming event near you!
Apply for a grant
Working closely with our employees and community partners, we seek to provide funding and encourage volunteer support for non-profit organizations in the following areas:
- Safety: Emergency Assistance & Disaster Preparedness, First Aid, Safety Education & Energy Safety
- Economic & Workforce Development: Retention And Attraction Of Job Opportunities; Energy Infrastructure; Community Vitality
- Environmental Stewardship: Protection and Restoration of Natural Resources, Energy Conservation and Environmental
- STEM and Energy Education: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Energy Education
- Basic Needs & Hardship Assistance: Food, Shelter, Heating Assistance and Social Service
Eligible organizations must be a 501(c)(3), must have a focus in one or more of the focus areas above and have a direct impact in our service area.
Start the conversation
For more information on grant funding, contact Lisa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.