Set Up Automatic Payments
Register your Columbia Gas of Kentucky account with Autopay to set up automatic, recurring payments. Funds are electronically transferred from your checking account to pay your Columbia Gas bill. You'll never have to write another check or worry about making a late payment.
To enroll, you will need your bank's routing number and your Columbia Gas account number.
No Fees and it's Hassle-Free
- It's free – There's no charge for the Autopay.
- It's easy – Automatic, recurring payments take the work out of paying your utility bill.
- No check to write – Funds are transferred electronically, paying your bill right from your checking or savings account.
- Saves time and money – You won't have any checks to write or mail. No check costs. No postage. No delays.
- Never late – Your payment will always be on time.
- Safe and reliable – Your bank can transfer only the amount of your monthly bill. Of course, you'll continue to receive your Columbia Gas bill so you can monitor your monthly usage. The payment will be itemized on your bank statement.
To set up Autopay, recurring monthly deductions from your bank account, simply register or log in to your existing account. You will need your bank's routing number and your Columbia Gas account number.